Unless exempt, all retail businesses must register for and collect sales tax. However, certain types of retail businesses are more highly regulated than others. These businesses, such as Food Establishments, Pawn Shops, Pet Shops, and Secondhand Dealers, may have more stringent requirements and need additional licensure. They may not legally make any sales from a jurisdiction where they are not fully licensed. To obtain the proper license, you are generally required to submit an application, a fee, and varying supporting documentation. Not sure whether you or your business needs a license? Let the experts at LicenseLogix help you determine which licenses you need and walk you through the process of obtaining them.

We help your business with every step of this process.
Contact us via chat, email or phone any time.