Social Services Licensing
Social services provide help to the most vulnerable people in our society. The government often requires licensing of social programs and services to protect individuals from being taken advantage of and to ensure they receive the proper care. Whatever your role may be in providing social services, let LicenseLogix research, prepare, and file the proper social service license applications for your facility and your service.
States license many different types of social services. Some examples include adoption agency licenses, licenses for adult day care services, foster care provider licenses, social worker licenses, substance abuse treatment licenses, and people with disabilities programs. License applications for individual service providers often require detailed education and experience records. For agencies, applications often involve facility safety and employee information. License fees may depend on the number of individuals cared for or number of facilities. Most licenses are renewable either annually or biennially.
Ramifications of Non-Compliance
Unlicensed social services will be met with high fines, cease and desist orders, and even criminal charges. Most states take a hard line approach against people who take advantage of the vulnerable and underprivileged. Social service licensing and regulations are strictly enforced.
How we help your business:
- We streamline the overwhelming task of becoming properly licensed. Our social services licensing specialists will determine the necessary registrations, compile applications and make sure your business receives the license.
- We save you time. Our experts understand what is required of social service providers and agencies.
- We save you money. Don’t expose your business to unnecessary fines and tarnishes. Get properly licensed without fear of falling in noncompliance.
- United States Department of Health and Human Services
- International Social Service- United States of America Branch, Inc.
CHOOSE A STATE BELOW FOR SPECIFIC BUSINESS LICENSING INFORMATION:
AL AK AR AZ CA CO CT DC DE FL GA HI IA ID IL IN KS KY LA MA MD ME MI MN MO MS
MT NC ND NE NH NJ NM NV NY OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VA VT WA WI WV WY